NE CSC's Research Ecologist with the USGS, Toni Lyn Morelli, and co-authors have recently published in a special edition of Frontiers in Ecology describing novel ways we can improve our roles as researchers.
- Enquist, C. et al (2017) Foundations of translational ecology. Front Ecol Environ 2017; 15(10): 541–550, doi:10.1002/fee.1733
- Hallett, L., Morelli, T. et al (2017) Navigating translational ecology: creating opportunities for scientist participation. Front Ecol Environ 2017; 15(10): 578–586, doi:10.1002/fee.1734
- Shwartz, M. et al. (2017) Developing a translational ecology workforce. Front Ecol Environ 2017; 15(10): 587–596, doi:10.1002/fee.1732
- Littel, J.. Terando, A., Morelli, T. (2017) Balancing research and service to decision makers. Front Ecol Environ 2017; 15(10):598–598, doi:10.1002/fee.1739
- UANews "Four Questions: How Ecologists Transform Research Into Change" December 1, 2017