INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARTICIPATION:
To log in for the first time, please start the set-up process at least 5 minutes before the beginning of the event.
- Quit all other unnecessary applications before logging into Zoom
- Go to the webinar description page (click on title in right sidebar) and click on the webinar information link provided. Click on the Webinar link.
- Zoom should automatically start to download the required software onto your computer. If prompted, "allow" the download to proceed.
- Once you have entered the meeting, a dialogue box will appear asking how you would like to handle your audio. If it doesn't automatically open, go to Audio under the main menu and click on "Audio Settings". If your computer has speakers, please join using your computer (you may also choose to join through a toll call, but it will cost both of us money). Your microphone will be automatically muted upon entering the session so that other users won't hear you (note red mic picture next to your name under the participants list). Please don't un-mute your mic unless instructed to.
- If you have trouble signing in with the link provided, locate the meeting number (listed below the direct link) and insert it on the Zoom Join a Meeting page.
- If you continue to experience problems, go to the Zoom Support page and call the number there.
- To ask a question, open the chat box (icon looks like a message bubble), located on the bottom menu bar of the Zoom main screen.
- You may use the chat box for technical questions or those related to the presentation. Please select "Jeanne Brown" from the drop down menu.