Mark your calendars for a five-webinar series this fall from the NE CSC, highlighting research from our funded projects and an invited presentation from Julio Betancourt from the USGS.
- Oct 7, 3:30pm ET: “Integrating Climate Change into the State Wildlife Action Plans” Michelle Staudinger, Toni Lyn Morelli, Alex Bryan, NE CSC/USGS
- Oct 21, 3:30pm ET: “Engaging Stakeholders in Complex Water Resources Decision Making: Examples for the Northeast and from Brazil” Richard Palmer, NE CSC/UMass Amherst
- Nov 4, 3:30pm ET: "Patterns, Causes and Consequences of Spring Onset Timing Variations and Trends in the U.S." Julio Betancourt, USGS.
- Nov 18, 3:30pm ET: "Assessing climate change vulnerability of grassland birds using demographically informed species distribution models" Ben Zuckerberg and Lisa McCauley, University of Wisconsin and Christine Ribic, USGS
- Dec 2, 3:30pm ET: “Massachusetts Climate Action Tool” Scott Jackson, UMass Amherst; John O’Leary, MA Division of Fisheries & Wildlife; Michelle Staudinger, NE CSC/USGS