This fall the NE CSC presents a six-seminar series highlighting the research from our funded projects, with Rob DeConto of UMass Amherst as our featured speaker. Come check it out in person or tune in remotely!
- Sept 21, 3:30pm ET: "Integrating dynamic landscape population modeling and structured decision making to guide regional conservation under climate change" Thomas Bonnot, University of Missouri
- Oct 5, 3:30pm ET: "The future fate of the Greenland and Antarctic Ice Sheets and implications for New England" Rob DeConto, UMass Amherst
- Oct 12, 3:30pm ET: "FishTail: a decision support tool for assessing the conservation status of stream fish habitats in the NE CSC region" Wesley M. Daniel, Michigan State University, Nick Sievert, University of Missouri, & Jana Stewart, USGS/Wisconsin Water Science Center
- Nov 16, 3:30pm ET: "Framework for selecting climate models for impacts studies in the Northeast" Ambarish Karmalkar, UMass Amherst
- Nov 30, 3:30pm ET: "Projected expansion of the Southern Pine Beetle into northern forests" Radley Horton, Columbia University
- Dec 7, 3:30pm ET: "The times they are a changing: Shifting phenology in Northeast coastal ecosystems" Adrian Jordaan, UMass Amherst & Michelle Staudinger, NE CSC/USGS